Saturday, August 8, 2015

Here Goes Nothing....

I've struggled desperately with sticking to writing and maintaining a blog... but I finally feel like I am going to give it another whirl. I'm going to try my darn hardest to pour my heart and soul into this little blog that I'll call mine. In case you were wondering, my name is Olivia, I am 21 years old, 



I have a Jack Russell mix whose name is Ryland and a guinea pig named Augustus or Gus for short.



This kid is my entire life. I promise that you will be hearing tons about her.



Oh yeah... and I don't know what the heck I'm doing with my life, except that I babysit part-time, tend to be a nerd about The Walking Dead, I'm obsessed with reading, and I love adventure. I'm trying to figure out life with a little bit of iced coffee and a whole lotta Jesus. So someway somehow I hope this blog will bring you encouragement, hope, and a good laugh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC